Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Finals Week

Monday:
  • Well, it's finals week!  The students are in a bit of a tizzy with last minute cramming for their final tests of the year.  My part is done so I'm happy about that!  Also, I only have two days this week! Monday and Tuesday!  Whoop whoop!  I'll probably head out of town for a bit and explore so that'll be good.  Might check up on some friends in Mokpo.
  • I hate to admit it, but I really don't have much of a lesson for my students this week, largely due to fact that they have exams and we already did our review game and I certainly don't want to teach any new material right before their tests.  Therefore, I have succumbed to doing something I personally resent.  I am showing a movie.  I loathe showing movies because it makes me feel very lazy and that I am not doing my job but I feel like it was justified here since students are very stressed and otherwise probably would not have retained any more new information.  I am showing part of Elf.  There have been a few technical issues since its an American DVD and it doesn't want to talk to the one Korean computer, but we're making it work!
  • I also skipped CrossFit for the first time in a month or so today.  I was sad to do it, but my body needed a little more recovery time from my being sick this past weekend. So far, I feel 100% today, but I have to wait it out to see if I'll go.

No comments:

Post a Comment