- We had some good classes at PNU this week. We did all sorts of stuff. On Monday we had an interesting discussion about capital punishment, Tuesday we had a discussion for the first half and played battleships the second half, Wednesday we did Speed Quiz/Price is Right/Scrabble, Thursday we had an awesome cooking class! (we made Chicken Scallopini), and Friday my friend Elaine came in as a guest speaker! It was a great week. Only 4 more classes though!
- I also went to Asia's largest department store on Thursday to meet Elaine and get some dinner. It was pretty cool. I didn't really do any shopping but maybe I'll go back before I leave Busan later this week.
- CrossFit has been good. Hard as usual, but I enjoy it! I think I'm going to get lunch with the instructors and some of our classmates sometime next week before I head out to Suncheon.
- I haven't started practically any lesson plans for next semester. Ugh. I have a few ideas including exchanging and actually responding to letters from Soon's all girls high school and doing a unit including shopping, big numbers, food, fashion, and other things that fit in that category. I really want to try to get more unit based lessons that build off each other. I was able to a bit last semester, but it was hard with random classes cancelled and things like that so sometimes it seemed a bit jumbled.
- Ryan is here for the weekend. I think he's still zonked out right now even though it's like 1 in the afternoon haha. Whatever. He didn't seem too pleased with my goshiwon, especially the bathroom and shower facilities haha. It's definitely not luxury, but it works! I think I have to move out this Friday or Saturday. Hopefully I can stay through Friday night, but I guess I could always just stay in a hostel for one night if I need to.
Sunday, February 24, 2013
A Normal Week
Here's what's been happening this week!